MTI currently offer three levels of preventative maintenance packages. These packages range from a once a year full service visit to a four times a year full TPM package, each one can be individually tailored to suit your needs and requirements. Our packages have shown that production down time is reduced and potential serious machine damage averted with regular monitoring by our highly skilled service technicians.
These maintenance packages can be scheduled in advance so disruption to production is minimised. Packages can also be combined with onsite training to make a complete service and training solution tailor made for your company.
Service technicians working from service locations in USA, UK, India, and China are also easily accessible throughout the time zones.
Includes Silver and Bronze packages, plus:
- Evaluate weld program settings, suggest possible improvements
- Check machine way flatness and parallelism adequacies*
- Check spindle nose run-out*
- Check spindle-to-fixture alignment relationship*
- Check spindle acceleration and deceleration time, adjust if needed. Benchmark for future comparisons
*Corrective action may require laser alignment, determined at scheduled visit.
Includes Bronze package plus:
- Check hydraulic manual pressure settings per print. Will change settings with customer’s approval only.
- Evaluate machine, weld, and fault logs to determine if any malfunctions exist. Make recommendations to the customer and adjustments, if needed.
Bronze package includes:
- Complete walk-around inspection for damaged items, worn details, leaks, damaged hoses, exposed wires, damaged cables.
- All filters changed depending on running hours and oil analysis which can determine possible component failure (pumps, spindle bearing, etc.). Oil not supplied by MTI, but will assist removing and replenishing, if needed.
- Check all manual/automatic operational functions and positions.
- Check machine guarding, safety circuit, and any safety deficiencies.
- A complete health report of findings, corrections, and recommendations is included.